A well-groomed man is not just appealing to women these days. In fact, being clean and well-groomed can give you that boost of self- confidence that will work magic on you and the people that are just waiting be charmed smitten by you. A clean-cut look can give you that extra lift; this wonderful feeling like you can take care of anything in your life. The confidence will just naturally flow. A well-groomed man is sexy. If you want to add that extra appeal in your personality, find
out some men’s grooming tips to help you start transforming yourself into someone more appealing to women. Ever heard of GQ?
The yellow brick road to a sexy new you, minus the dirty:
- Always, always maintain a clean shave. Don’t let your beard grow beyond being unattractive. No woman would want to snuggle up next to a hobo and kiss a network of facial hair. Learn how to give yourself a clean and smooth shave. Among the important things to keep in mind when shaving is to do so after showering, while the pores are still open. Or you can place a facecloth in warm water, place it on top of your beard area for 30 seconds and then shave. It is important to invest in a good quality razor and shaving cream. This will help you avoid having shaving bumps, annoying cuts and wounds that will end up as gross little patches of white on your face as you’re walking down the street.
- Maintain a good haircut, as well as clean hair all the time. Hair is a symbol of power. Of style. And so of course the woman mind takes this into account as something that matters. A feat that is also one of the biggest deciding factors in attraction. Make sure you have no dandruff and your hair is neatly trimmed. Itchy white flakes are a big
no-no. Also make sure that the hair style you’re going to get is perfect for your face shape. Salons as well as barbers would know this as common knowledge. Before getting a haircut ask them first which hair style is best suited for your face shape. The result is a big high-five and a better looking you. Avoid using too much grease or oily hair
product on your hair as it tends to give your hair a grimy look and feel. Less is more. Just a little product, along with the right shampoo and conditioner, can go a long way.
- Free yourself from unpleasant odors. This may be one of the basic things to keep in mind not only for those who want to be well-groomed but for every man and woman out there. Deodorants, foot powder and mouthwash are among the things that may help you stay squeaky-clean and fresh. Making sure that your whole body is clean is
also one of the basics when it comes to men’s grooming tips to stay free from body odor. Scented body wash, as well as the right type of cologne and deodorant is key.
- Observe proper body grooming. Although a little hair may be acceptable, you must know which is acceptable and which nasty, black curls must be kept away. Unkempt hair anywhere in the body that is not appealing, thus one of the men’s grooming tips to keep in mind is to invest in a good quality shaver or razor to trim those unwanted curls. Although hair in your armpit may be acceptable, trim them if they are way too think and unkempt. A little chest hair alright but please do shave once it starts to resemble a bush. Trimming and getting rid of messy pubic hair is also recommended. In fact, getting rid of the hair down there can help prevent odors within those areas, as the hair locks in all the sweat and odor. Here’s another healthy reminder for all you fellas: Change your tidy-widies! If it ain’t white, it ain’t right.
- Maintain clean fingernails and toenails. Dirty fingernails are always out when it comes to being attractive to women. Take time to clean your nails, a step that will always be in your best interest. Long, dirty sharp nails are so stone age. Have someone clean it for you or go to a salon for cleaning. It is common for men to even go as far as putting
on some colorless nail polish to protect their fingernails. It is also quite endearing to women to think of men who take pride in presenting themselves as clean and well groomed.
These are the basic tips for Men’s grooming. Ladies, how do feel about a well-groomed man?